Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Jana's Track list Revealed!

With a strong lead single in "Why Ya Wanna," Elektra Nashville is set to release Jana Kramer's self-titled debut on June 5. Revealed exclusively to Roughstock, below you will find the tracklisting to her album. The album features 11 tracks including "Why Ya Wanna" and previously released digital singles, "Whiskey" and "What I Love About Your Love." One other digital single, "I Won't Give Up," will be included on the digital editions of the album as a bonus track.

Track list:

 1.  Good Time Coming On

2.  I Hope It Rains

3.  Why Ya Wanna

4.  Goodbye California

5.  Whiskey

6.  Over You By Now

7.  One Of The Boys

8.  What I Love About Your Love

9.  When You're Lonely

10. King Of Apology

11. Good As You Were Bad

12. I Won’t Give Up (Digital Bonus Track)  


No comments:

Post a Comment